MarketPlace – Apps, Websites and Domains Selling Script
3-IN-1 SCRIPT TO HELP YOU MAKE SERIOUS MONEY BY RUNNING YOUR OWN APPS, WEBSITES AND DOMAINS MARKETPLACE
iTunes and Google Play Store supported.
- Built on PHP, MySql & Smarty Template Engine
- Member oriented AUCTION MARKETPLACE.
- Members may list their apps, websites or domains for sale.
- BIDDING SYSTEM (with buy-it-now BIN price option) for sellers to choose highest bid.
- Ownership verification before listing activation.
- Public profile of users with messaging system just like Envato
- Normal and Featured listings.
- Graphical representation of historical data like, website traffic/visitors, app’s revenue/cost/profit.
- Disqus comment system on listing details page.
- Photo Gallery of apps screenshots, automatically imported from iTunes or Google Play.
- PayPal IPN for instant payment notifications and listing activation.
- Set “normal” or “featured” listing fee from admin panel.
- Option to allow discount on re-activation of expired listings.
- Choose currency of your own choice.
- View users and listings (apps, websites & domains) from admin panel.
- Easily customize e-mail content for variety of e-mails like, user registration, forgot password, bid won notification, bid received notification, payment notification etc.
- Upload logo and favicon images from admin panel.
- Change site title and description from admin panel.
- Add custom html in header or footer via admin panel e.g. Google Analytics etc.
15 Templates to change the look & feel of your website.
Note: Other than default theme, others may need minor changes.
- If you know how to customize bootstrap, you can easily create your own themes.
For PRO Users
Payment Module ($$$)
Most important part of script, right? I’ve tried to make it simple as well as user-friendly.
You may test your site on PayPal SandBox before going live.
Also, if you want to RUN YOUR SITE FOR FREE, DURING PROMOTION, you can easily switch off payment module.
15 Bootswatch Templates To Choose From [may need some changes]
To get more familiar with the script, have a closer look – view demo (links below).
Feel free to create an account to get complete view of front-end and user section.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact via contact form:
Version 1.1 [pending with Envato] In version 1.1, I have added "UPDATED FILES" and "UPDATED SQL" folder containing only those files which has been changed since last release so you won't have to re-upload all the files and you'll know exactly which file(s) has been changed. Version 1.0 28 Dec, 2016 - Initial Release