What is it
Social & WhatsApp Sharing is a jQuery plugin which allows you to add a floating, collapsible sidebar with social media & contact links on your webpage.
Now with the WhatsApp Share button added
Supports 5 social networks plus Bonus buttons
WhatsApp mobile protection
Social & WhatsApp Sharing empowers WhatsApp users to share product details and pages on your website through WhatsApp with Individual users and groups when browsing your website through a mobile device. Users receiving this promotion link on their WhatsApp group or personal account and can click and get directed to the page you want to promote.
A protection is added to our code so the share with Whatsapp feature is only available for mobile devices. This way you can add the code to your website and don’t harm desktop users with the share button. This will help improve the traffic to your online goods and result into increased sales conversion.
Encourage Visitors to Connect with you on Social Media
If you want to convert your site traffic to the best social messager solution, then this plugin is the right one!
– Promote your links on WhatsApp
– Promote on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +1
– Customize your own button how you like
– WhatsApp mobile protection. Only visible on mobile
– User Guide Documentation
– Simple and easy to use.
– Cross-browsing – The plugin works in all modern browsers.
Valid on all browsers and devices
Internet Explorer (8+)
The script includes the full source with documentation. The highly requested version of the WhatsApp social share script puts the power of sharinginto an easy to use script.
No configuration is needed. Just copy a few lines from the demo file and your done.
December 10, 2016, Version 1.13
- [NEW] Support for call button added - [Bug Fix] Update on new mobile changes - [NEW] Source code protection - [NEW] Integrated mobile protection
November 1, 2016, Version 1.12
- [Bug Fix] Responsive changes
October 26, 2016, Version 1.11
[NEW] iPhone support updated
October 23, 2016, Version 1.10
[NEW] Simple change sharing options in config
October 22, 2016, Version 1.09
- Fixed: Updated to the new code standards. - Fixed: Appear animation breaking for some users. - Lots of minor bug fixes and browser compatibility fixes.